Mexican Style Couscous
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 250g minced beef
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Dried chilli flakes to taste
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup water
- 4 x 175g tins St. Dalfour Gourmet to Go couscous
- 3 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- Sour cream for serving (optional)
Heat oil in a large frypan and sauté onion. Stir in beef and fry until well browned.
Add garlic and chilli, cook 1 minute.
Stir in spices and cook until fragrant.
Pour in water and simmer for approx 5 minutes until.
Mix in couscous, heat through then stir in fresh coriander.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream.