St. Dalfour's recipes have been specially prepared by our chefs. Take a look and give them a try.
Christmas Recipes [NEW!]
Breakfast Treat & Dessert Recipes
- Banana & St. Dalfour fruit spread Strawberry smoothie
- Black Cherry and Almond Shortbread Tart
- Cheese platter with lavosh & St. Dalfour Pear fruit spread
- Chocolate cheese cake with Black Cherry
- Cranberry and Blueberry Poached Pears
- French Toast with St. Dalfour Royal Fig fruit spread
- French toast with St. Dalfour Wild Blueberry fruit spread, wild blueberries, honey & cinnamon
- Ice cream sandwich with St. Dalfour Apricot fruit spread
- Pancakes with Cranberry/Blueberry and cream
- Pineapple & Mango fruit spread with yoghurt
- Raspberry fruit spread through natural yoghurt with toasted muesli & fresh raspberries
- Red Raspberry fruit spread and white chocolate Muffins
- Red Raspberry Pudding
- St. Dalfour Gourmet Pear fruit spread Ice Cream
- Strawberry fruit spread Doughnuts
- Strawberry Tarts
- Apricot Chicken Couscous Tagine
- Burmese Beef Curry with St. Dalfour Apricot fruit spread
- Chicken breast stuffed with Apricot & Toasted Almonds
- Chorizo Sausage Pizza with Wild Blueberry & Rocket
- Curried Beef Couscous
- Fig Baked Fennel, Potatoes and Chilli
- Grilled Chicken with Pineapple and Mango Salsa
- Iceberg and grape tomato salad with St. Dalfour Raspberry fruit spread vinaigrette
- Marinated Turkey Skewers with St. Dalfour Cranberry/Blueberry flavoured mayonnaise
- Mexican Style Couscous
- Orange & Ginger fruit spread Rack of Pork
- Rigatoni with pancetta, tallegio, St. Dalfour Pear Gourmet fruit spread & rosemary
- Roast lamb with St. Dalfour Black Cherry fruit spread glaze & smashed potatoes
Rena comes from a Mediterranean background and from a very young age has enjoyed cooking a variety of dishes from the region. Following in the footsteps of her mother and both grandmothers where recipes have been passed on, refined and adapted to reflect Rena's style.
She regards herself as a cook, not a chef, and her dishes reflect her passion for Greek, Italian, French and Middle Eastern cuisine.
Whilst Rena has no professional training her natural flair and understanding for good healthy produce has enabled her to produce delicious and simple home cooking.
Rena has cooked at many food shows, tantilising visitors with her quick and easy Mediterranean style dishes. Rena has published 2 books and has previously written a regular newspaper column.
Rena Patten has just published her new book Cooking With Quinoa - The Supergrain. Check web link.